Established in 1981, EMPS is South Africa’s oldest, premier, 51% Black-Owned, Level 1 BEE background screening and vetting company. We are 100% management and staff-owned.
We partner with our clients to improve the quality of their workforce by performing the necessary background screening, skills tests, psychometric and competency-based assessments. If our clients require fingerprint checking, we can provide access to the Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS) to check criminal records.
We provide the relevant checks required for thorough supplier vetting, reducing the risk associated with external contracting.
We also provide a whistleblowing service for internal observers to report corrupt activities taking place within organisations.
At EMPS, we believe in helping you to find and place honest, best-fit employees because everyone looks the same until we look at them.
- Accredited reseller of AFISwitch Criminal record checking systems and checks
- Registered member of NABPS- National Association of Professional Background Screeners
- Registered member of the SAFPS- South African Fraud Prevention Service
- Owner and developer of iCheck(tm) software
Broad Based-Black Economic Empowerment (BB-BEE)
EMPS is committed to a transparent and ‘real’ process of transformation aimed primarily at the development and upliftment of its own historically disadvantaged employees.
- EMPS is QSE, Level One (1) BB-BEE contributor
- EMPS is 51% Black owned
Request our latest BB-BEE certificate;
Companies we have serviced